Pay up : the future of women and work (and why it's different than you think) / Reshma Saujani.
- 10 of 12 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Iredell County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Troutman Branch Library||331.4 SAU (Text)||33114018444513||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982191573
- ISBN: 1982191570
215 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First One Signal Publishers/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : One Signal Publishers/Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references.|
|Summary, etc.:||"The founder of Girls Who Code and ... author of Brave, Not Perfect confronts the 'big lie' of corporate feminism and presents a bold plan to address the burnout and inequity harming America's working women today ... Through powerful data and personal narrative, Saujani shows that the cost of inaction--for families, for our nation's economy, and for women themselves--is too great to ignore. She lays out four key steps for creating lasting change: empower working women, educate corporate leaders, revise our narratives about what it means to be successful, and advocate for policy reform"--|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women Employment United States History 21st century
Women Employment United States
Women United States Economic conditions 21st century