The Essential Sex Education Book for Parents : Guided Conversations to Have With Your Tweens and Teens / Daniel Rice.
"Discover sex-positive guidance to help you have important talks with your tween or teen. Find out how you can tackle the sometimes difficult subject of sex in a way that encourages your child to open up, be honest, and not feel ashamed. This modern guide helps you confidently discuss 70 essential sex education topics. Each subject features an easy-to-understand explanation, as well as questions and prompts designed to help you start meaningful dialogues"--Page 4 of cover.
- ISBN: 9781638074229
- ISBN: 1638074224
- Physical Description: ix, 133 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Emeryville, California : Rockridge Press, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sex instruction for children.
Sex instruction for teenagers.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Iredell County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.